Lice are small, wingless insects that are a nuisance to many people. If you have lice, you may be wondering how to get rid of them. Lice treatments and lice removal services can help. If you thought lice were a thing of the past, think again! These tiny insects are more common than you might think, and if you’re not careful, they can quickly make a home in your hair. Luckily, there is plenty of lice treatment and lice removal services in San Diego that can help. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the best options so that you can get rid of those pesky lice for good! Let LiceDoctors rid you of those lice now la jolla lice treatment – call us today!
Lice are tiny, wingless insects that thrive by feeding on the blood of humans. They are most commonly found in the hair of the head but can also live in other areas of the body with hair, such as the eyelashes, eyebrows, and pubic area. Lice are not known to spread disease, but they can cause a lot of discomfort and itching. If you think you might have lice, it’s important to seek out professional treatment right away. In this article, we’ll introduce you to San Diego’s best lice treatment and removal service so that you can get rid of these pesky critters for good!
Signs and Symptoms of Lice
There are a few telltale signs that you or your child has lice. These include:
- Itching and irritation of the scalp: This is often the first sign that something is wrong. The itching is caused by the lice bites, and can be quite intense.
- Visible lice: You may be able to see the lice crawling on the scalp or in the hair. They are small, brownish insects that are about the size of a sesame seed.
- Nits: These are the eggs of the lice, and they attach to individual hairs. They are small, white, and oval-shaped.
If you think you or your child has lice, it’s important to seek treatment right away. Lice can spread quickly, so it’s important to nip the problem in the bud. Our lice removal service can help! We offer safe and effective treatment that will get rid o
Lice are small, parasitic insects that can infest the hair and scalp. They are extremely contagious and can spread quickly from person to person. Lice feed on human blood and can cause severe itching and irritation. If you suspect that you or your child has lice, it is important to seek treatment right away.
There are several signs and symptoms of lice infestation. These include:
- Itching and irritation of the scalp: This is caused by the lice bites. The itching can be intense and may lead to secondary infections if scratching is excessive.
- Visible lice: Live lice are usually visible on the scalp, especially near the base of the neck and behind the ears. Nits (lice eggs) may also be visible attached to individual hairs.
- Crawly feeling: Many people with lice report feeling as though something is crawling on their head. This is caused by the movement of the lice on the scalp.
- Sleeping difficulties: Lice can be very active at night, causing difficulty sleeping.
- Sores on the scalp: Scratching can lead to sores on the scalp, which may become infected.